Recover Your Right To Earn a Living
The individual may stand upon his Constitutional Rights as a Citizen. He is entitled to carry on his private business in his own way. His power to contract is unlimited. He owes no duty to the State or to his neighbors to divulge his business, or to open his doors to investigation, so far as it may tend to incriminate him. He owes no such duty to the State, since he receives nothing there from, beyond the protection of his life, liberty, and property.”
– Hale v. Hinkel, 201 US 43, 74-75 [U.S. Supreme Court (1906)]
Have you received citations and fines, or a Temporary Restraining Order, or is your County threatening to close your business because some uneducated bureaucrat thinks you might harm someone? Know this: Where no actual damage has been caused, suffered and charged, and where no Due Process has occurred, no penalties can be lawfully levied.
If you don’t want to lose your business to government tyrants, get the Business Defense Kit, stand for your rights, and keep your doors open.
Business Defense Kit
This arsenal of legal tools and information includes the following documents and benefits:
- The Commerce Defense Coalition is an organization of business owners and managers, as well as liberty-minded customers, who have chosen to unite in the battle to keep businesses fully open. Bonds of trust, support and loyalty enable each member to confidently oppose tyrannical impositions of power.
- Plandemic thugs, acting without lawful authority, are creating requirements and fines at a whim, while they are on the premise of a business, to “enforce the guidelines”. Most of these low-I.Q. minions have no idea that they are violating the rights of the business. This notice issues a clear, lawful warning of the consequences of their actions.
- A step-by-step guide to lawfully controlling government intruders using constitutional authority
- Important inquiries that every business owner should make to establish proper legal standing
- Instead of signing the contract (citation) imposed upon you by a tyranny enforcement officer, turn the tables and require that he sign your contract.
- As students of PTL seminars learn, the purpose of American governments is to protect individual rights. Yet most people- and nearly all business owners- willingly surrender their rights and the attending protections by entering into contracts via licenses and permits which they believe they are required to have. When they do so, they exchange their rights for perceived privileges. Such “privileges” are allegedly obtained via Business licenses, Fictitious Business Name permits, Seller’s permit, Reseller’s permit, Alcoholic Beverage Control licenses, Occupational Safety permits, Health Department permits, Building permits, Fire Marshall permits, Conditional Use permits, Catering permits, Driver Licenses, etc., which come with annual fees and occasional fines. This sheet provides helpful tips for removing these entanglements.
- Government servants love to attack their masters (the taxpayers) by placing liens on property. Put a hedge of protection around your business and personal assets by properly completing and filing this form.