If you’ve taken one of our seminars and are looking to put your new knowledge into practice, you’ll want to go to our Weapons of Law page to get the documents you need for your situation. But if you are facing an eminent challenge and wish to request urgent assistance, please make your request by agreeing to the Engagement Agreement using the form below.
We at Passage To Liberty are not members of any BAR associations. We are not attorneys, so we cannot and do not provide legal advice.
By the act of submitting this form, I am attesting before God that I am an adult, at least 18 years of age, that I am exercising my own free will, knowingly and willingly, after having performed due diligence and investigated the information provided by Passage To Liberty, its principles, associates, members and agents (collectively “PTL”), and that the information entered into the fields below, as well as any subsequent information I provide to PTL, is accurate and completre. Without any promises being made to me by PTL, I affirm that the relationship into which I am entering (“Engagement”) is voluntary and governed by the following terms, to which I agree and by which I solemnly promise to abide:
1. I am entering this Engagement of my own free will, knowing that I face a fierce battle that will test my resolve. I am prepared to face unprecedented intimidation, persecution, retribution and unlawful conduct from the adversaries I will encounter during this battle.
2. Any assistance- whether verbal or written- which I receive from the passagetoliberty.com Web Site, or by email, or by chat, or by phone, or in person, or by any other means from PTL does not constitute legal advice or attorney services;
3. I will perform any research and due diligence suggested by PTL and I assume full responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of my findings;
4. All information obtained from PTL is copyrighted and confidential. I will keep confidential any and all such information and documents, and I will not reproduce or share any documents or other materials unless a written release is granted by PTL for a specific situation;
5. Any documents or information which I obtain from PTL are provided for informational purposes only. My use of said documents or information is done at my own risk or benefit;
6. I understand that, though PTL has a real track record of victories, each engagement is different. By no fault of PTL, my case may land in the hands of a corrupt judge, court clerk, District Attorney or other public servant who chooses to disregard the Constitution, the intent and language of the law, or requires that I abide by a special set of legal processes and procedures in order to make my challenge. Therefore PTL has not made any promises regarding outcomes. Accordingly, I accept PTL’s best effort educational attention and I assume all responsibility and liabilities for any outcomes that result from this Engagement. I release PTL from all liability and from any and all claims that would otherwise arise as a result in any fines, job loss, incarceration, physical injury, illness, defamation, or other retaliations or consequences I experience as a result of my utilization of information- including any and all documents- I use pursuant to this Engagement;
7. I waive my right to sue PTL in any venue, save in an Article III court by a Common Law Grand Jury composed of my peers;
8. Upon PTL’s request, I will provide a professional quality written or audio-recorded testimony at the conclusion of the Engagement. The written testimony will be at least 50 words long, and the audio testimony will be at least 30 seconds long. I am not required to assign my real name to this testimony, but it must be authentic and truthful;
9. I grant, without financial compensation to me whatsoever, PTL to publish (after removing my name, address, and other personal identifying information PTL deems necessary to remove to protect my privacy), in perpetuity, my story, including supporting documents and testimonial, on passagetoliberty.com and to include my story, supporting documents, and testimonial in any other publications, including Web sites, books, videos, pleadings, legal filings and software applications;
10. In exchange for the services provided under this Engagement, I will trade property or lawful currency (such as minted gold or silver coins) with PTL via its representative equivalent to an exchange rate of three hundred Federal Reserve Notes for each hour spent on my behalf, or for the agreed upon set fee, less any agreed-upon discounts described in the field below. Though the fact is obvious that no income or profit results from such trades, I hereby assert that no income will accrue to PTL or PTL’s representative in the course of this engagement.
I, the adult man or woman of sound mind who is entering my information and who is described in the fields below, agree to all the terms put forth above.