Recover Your Right To Assemble
The First Amendment to the United States Constitution prohibits the United States Congress from enacting legislation that would abridge the right of the people to peacefully assemble.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
– United States Constitution, Amendment I
Unelected officials are taking advantage of fear, apathy and ignorance to imposed astronomical fines upon businesses and organizations that exercise their God-given rights to assemble, work, and worship. Government officials cannot simply prohibit a peaceful assembly using personal discretion.
Church Defense Kit
Use the Church Defense Kit to recover your First Amendment-protected rights. This kit contains the weapons you need to mount a strong defense against government-sponsored oppressors.
- Membership in Church Defense Coalition (CDC)
- Pastors Protection Essentials (PPE)
- Federal, State and municipal code sections for applying to No Trespassing signs
- 2021 Declaration of Independence
- 2021 Resolution to Citizens and Public Servants
- Cease and Desist Order
- Tips for Removing Government Entanglements
- Instructions for Handling Unlawful Enforcers
- Questionnaire for Government Officials
- Participation in Documentary Interview
- Participation in Public Proclamation & Notification Video
- Unite with other pastors under a cohesive strategy that enables members to confidently defy ungodly orders
- This PPE is used to erect a wall of separation between church and State.
- Add teeth to your warning signs and leave invaders without excuse.
- In the spirit of 1776, this declaration establishes the reasons for disobeying tyrants.
- Draw the line in the sand and call other courageous leaders to join your side.
- Use your God-given authority to demand that your public servants cease violating your rights.
- As students of PTL seminars learn, the purpose of American governments is to protect individual rights. Yet most people- and nearly all church leaders- willingly surrender their rights and the attending protections by entering into contracts via licenses and permits which they believe they are required to have. When they do so, they exchange their rights for perceived privileges. Such “privileges” are allegedly obtained via 501(c)(3) filings, Business licenses, Fictitious Business Name permits, Public Assembly permits, Occupational Safety permits, Health Department permits, Building permits, Fire Marshall permits, Conditional Use permits, Catering permits, Driver Licenses, etc., which come with annual fees and occasional fines. This sheet provides helpful tips for removing these entanglements.
- This step-by-step guide will allow you to gain the upper hand when unlawful enforcers step onto your property.
- Before you answer any of their questions or demands, make them answer yours.
- Gain the opportunity to be part of this historic documentary on the Plandemic. If selected, you will be one of the guests to share your story of godly obedience, establishing, for generations to come, that you remained faithful to scripture in a time when most pastors did not.
- Members of the Church Defense Coalition, along with their congregations, will record a proclamation to their public servants that will never be forgotten.