Recover Your Right To Assemble
The First Amendment to the United States Constitution prohibits the United States Congress from enacting legislation that would abridge the right of the people to peacefully assemble.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
– United States Constitution, Amendment I
Unelected officials are taking advantage of fear, apathy and ignorance to imposed astronomical fines upon businesses and organizations that exercise their God-given rights to assemble, work, and worship. Government officials cannot simply prohibit a peaceful assembly using personal discretion.
Use the Church Defense Kit to recover your First Amendment-protected rights.
Church Defense Kit
This arsenal of legal documents and information includes the following items and instructions for the use of each.
- Membership in Church Defense Coalition (CDC)
- Pastors Protection Essentials (PPE)
- 2020 Declaration of Independence
- 2020 Resolution to Citizens and Public Servants
- Cease and Desist Order
- Steps for Removing Government Entanglements
- UCC-1 Form
- Notice to Government Officials
- Instructions for Handling Unlawful Enforcers
- Questionnaire for Government Officials
- Implied Contract
- Participation in Documentary Interview
- Participation in Public Proclamation & Notification Video